Terms and conditions for El Patron Mexican Food
The term ‘elpatron.uk‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 69 Hornsey Lane, London N6 5LE, UK. Our company registration number is 08813848 and is registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by elpatron.uk and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of elpatron.uk. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, elpatron.uk takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Effective: 1st January 2015
El Patron is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This page tells you the data protection and privacy practices for elpatron.uk, specifically:
- What personally identifiable information is collected
- Which organisation is collecting this information
- How this information is used
- Our policy on sharing this information
- How we protect your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in this information
PLAIN ENGLISH SUMMARY
We take your privacy very seriously.
Children (under 18s) are not eligible to use our services and should not submit any personal information to elpatron.uk.
elpatron.uk does not actively track you as an individual.
Should you send us an email via the contact form below, your name, email address and message will be emailed to us (as you would expect). This information is kept private. We will store this information within our own email system so that we are able to respond to you.
Should you comment on a blog post or web page on this site, then your name, email address, IP address and message will be stored in our website database (as you would expect). This makes your name, website address and comment (but not your email address) viewable by the general public on the website.
The website does use some cookies when you browse this website. These are used to ensure proper running of this website, and also to help us improve your experience when browsing.
We do not use 3rd Party / Tracking / Advertising cookies.
NONE OF THE INFORMATION WE GATHER VIA COOKIES IDENTIFIES YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL – IT IS ALL ENTIRELY ANONYMOUS.
The cookies we use are detailed below:
|Blog/Post Comments||Persistent||1 year||If you leave a comment on the website e.g. on a page, article or blog post, then a cookie may be stored to ‘remember’ your email address for the next time you post (should you choose the “remember me” option).|
|Google Analytics||To understand how people use our site, and to discover areas on our site with issues, we use Google Analytics. Most websites use some sort of analytics program like this. The data it collects helps us see things like how many people visit our site, which country they are from, how many pages they visited, how fast our site loaded, and so on. All data collected is completely anonymous, it does not identify you as an individual in any way.|
|WordPress||Persistent||1 year||WordPress is the Content Management System (CMS) that runs this website. It uses a cookie when logging in and out and is essential for proper website operation. It is only set if you are a registered user, so for most people it is not set at all. User data is all anonymous.|
To delete the cookie used to remember if you have viewed this policy or not, please follow the instructions in your browser.
WHICH ORGANISATION IS COLLECTING THIS INFORMATION
elpatron.uk is a website owned by El Patron Enterprises Ltd.
HOW THIS INFORMATION IS USED
If you have chosen to share it with us, we use your email address to contact you in reply to your message, or to send you our newsletter. f you have entered your email address to leave a comment on the blog, it is used to identify your comment, however it is not displayed on the website or shared with any third party.
We may also use your email to help resolve issues or disputes, for example if you tell us that you cannot see any of your posts on the website, we would probably search our database using your email address to help diagnose the problem.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF THIS INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information or email address with third parties.
Just like you, we hate spam. We do not send you spam emails.
You may opt-out of our emails at any time. An ‘unsubscribe’ link is included in all of our email newsletters.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
elpatron.uk uses best endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information but we do not use encryption (such as SSL) or firewalls to further protect the information as it travels across the Internet. We do not believe that the personal information we collect warrants this level of security. It is important to be aware that there is no such thing as “perfect internet security”.
HOW TO CORRECT INACCURATE INFORMATION
Once posted, you cannot change or remove any comments you have submitted on our website pages and/or posts. However, if you would like to have this information removed please contact us and we will do this for you.
You should know that because of technical constraints, all information is never completely removed from our databases. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests that it be removed. We will aim to remove all publicly-facing information.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please use the contact form at the end of this page.
Images are not available for re-use because in most cases copyright is held by a third party. El Patron does not grant anyone any rights to reuse images.
If you believe that your work is shown somewhere by us, please get in touch and we will credit it.
This website and its content is copyright of El Patron Mexican Food – © elpatron.uk MMXV. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially or non-commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.